Government of India had taken a Historical decision of demonetizing the 500 and 1000 rupee notes in India. This will really effect the economy and the common man too.
Very soon it will be clear that how people of India will react on the decision of benefits and demerits of demonetize of 500 and 1000 rupee notes.
Yes there are many demerits & advantages of demonetization of 500 and 1000 rupee note.
Main Advantages of demonetization of the 500 & 1000 Rs Notes
- It will help to control the Black money to a Little extent. But what with the Black Money that Lies in Property and Gold.
- It will help to stop the funding of Terrorist. This is wow demonetization advantages.
- It will totally clear the Fake currency from India Now.
- This will also make sure to circulate all your money of 500 and 1000 note to Bank.
- This will also make tendency of using Plastic Money which makes economy better.
- People will now Open Bank Accounts and also make Identity cards. This is the Biggest Advantage of Demonetization In India.
- All Black money will come Out from the treasure.
- This will narrow the Gap of Rich and Poor with very little extent.
- Apart from this advantages of new notes are that this will clear all waste notes from the system.
advantages of demonetization of Currency notes will be more in the economy in coming days but there are more disadvantages of Demonetization these days.
Indian Government is going to take all the required steps to faciliate you like free tolls , notes acceptable in few areas and others. effect of the same will be seen after 50 days when there will be proper cash in the market. government is allocating New 500 and 2000 rupee note in the market.
People are often discussing what are the benefits of new currency in India, what are the benefits of new 2000 rupee notes in system. The biggest advantages of demonetisation is that all black marketer are in Fear.
What you must Know after 500 and 1000 rupee note scrapped is a Important Point. This is already discussed and more Information can be available on comments.
Subscribe us for regular Updates of Demerits and Advantages of Demonetization.